Gone are the days when a hospice could operate effectively with a modified home health software. With CMS’ increasing focus on hospice and the seemingly constant changes to clinical, regulatory, and reimbursement requirements, hospices need a complete software solution designed specifically to meet their needs. Utilizing the latest technologies, HCS Connect™ for Hospice provides the ultimate solution for the hospice industry today and in the future.
HCS Connect™ for Hospice provides a robust, user-friendly solution for hospices to manage their patient care, clinical documentation, regulatory compliance, and revenue cycle.
Familiar form &
- Designed by hospice clinicians
- Hospice-specific care plans
- Flexible functioning to work with your agency’s processes
- Built in error checks to ensure required documentation is complete
- Complete forms and assessments for all hospice disciplines
- Schedule visits from the central IDT Manager
- Build agency-definable IDT text to quickly import standard processes and protocols
- Bring independent narratives together from individual point of care devices during IDT collaboration
- E-sign documents at IDT meeting, including the Medical Director and all IDT team members
- Automatic generation of Notice of Election (NOE) and Notice of Termination Revocation (NOTR)
- Hospice-specific edit checks to ensure billing compliance
- Customizable billing setup to generate clean payer-specific claims
- Room and board, and patient liability billing options
Other Hospice Benefits
- Agency-definable medication comfort packs
- Volunteer tracking
- Complete and customizable bereavement management
- Automated hospice CAHPS with your selected vendor
- HIS export and submission
- Customizable QAPI to capture your agency’s clinical and operational goals.