Gone are the days when a hospice could operate effectively with a modified home health software. With CMS’ increasing focus on hospice and the seemingly constant changes to clinical, regulatory, and reimbursement requirements, hospices need a complete software solution designed specifically to meet their needs. Utilizing the latest technologies, HCS Connect™ for Hospice provides the ultimate solution for the hospice industry today and in the future.
HCS Connect™ for Hospice provides a robust, user-friendly solution for hospices to manage their patient care, clinical documentation, regulatory compliance, and revenue cycle.
Familiar form &
- Designed by hospice clinicians
- Hospice-specific care plans
- Flexible functioning to work with your agency’s processes
- Built in error checks to ensure required documentation is complete
- Complete forms and assessments for all hospice disciplines
- Schedule visits from the central IDT Manager
- Build agency-definable IDT text to quickly import standard processes and protocols
- Bring independent narratives together from individual point of care devices during IDT collaboration
- E-sign documents at IDT meeting, including the Medical Director and all IDT team members
- Automatic generation of Notice of Election (NOE) and Notice of Termination Revocation (NOTR)
- Hospice-specific edit checks to ensure billing compliance
- Customizable billing setup to generate clean payer-specific claims
- Room and board, and patient liability billing options
Other Hospice Benefits
- Agency-definable medication comfort packs
- Volunteer tracking
- Complete and customizable bereavement management
- Automated hospice CAHPS with your selected vendor
- HIS export and submission
- Customizable QAPI to capture your agency’s clinical and operational goals.
From a client:
Effective January 1, 2019 – PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS (PA) will be allowed to act as the attending physician for patients in hospice care.
The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 was passed by Congress in February. The Act includes changes that directly impact hospice providers.